Kyle den Bak, Bed, SFG, PTS
Since 2007, I’ve been helping a wide range of people discover their strength. I believe that everyone was made to be strong, resilient, and healthy. This is true whether you are young old, a parent, busy working person or retiree, a professional athlete or a weekend warrior.
My vision of fitness is holistic. Mind and body and spirit are inseparable. When you move well, you feel well. When you feel well, you live well. Allow me and my unique skillset to help you discover the health, joy, strength and grace of movement you were meant to have.
I live in Ottawa, Ontario with my wife, Jane, and my children Ava Lily and Gabriel. You’ll find me reading a good book, having outdoor adventures and swinging my kettlebell.
- StrongFirst Kettlebell Instructor
- Original Strength Certified-Pro
- Fascial Stretch Therapy
- Personal Training Specialist
- Plant-Based Nutrition, eCornell
- Bachelor of Education, University of Ottawa
- B.A. Honours Philosophy / English Lit., Carleton University